Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rusty

Here is one of my favorite pages of my favorite fur-baby, Rusty. Yes, I have to admit, I have a whole album of layouts of just my cats. They get their own album, just like the other members of the family! I'm sure I'll be showing more at a later date. I am not a CTMH "snob" and only use their paper. I came across this pet paper from Cloud 9 Design and fell in love with it. Even though I used another brand of paper, I still used the Close to my Heart layout design book called Imagine. Close to my Heart has some awesome layout idea books that truly make it faster, simpler, and easier! I used the layout called Classic Look - this is the left side only. The unique thing about this page is that I used the Sassy Strands (now retired) to cover the chipboard letters for the name. The color matched Rusty's fur purr-fectly (sorry, couldn't resist the pun).

Here is the closeup of one of the letters...looks just like his fur. I thought it was pretty clever.

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this layout and how you did the lettering...and of course I love Rusty!

    ReplyDelete