Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Gram!


Today would have been my Grandmothers 95th birthday. She has been gone 5 years now, but I wanted to remember her in a special way by sharing this scrapbook page I made, honoring her and her special holiday recipe for Jerusalem Pudding. The recipe is in her own handwriting too, which I think is special for future generations to see. A couple of years ago I made an 8x8 recipe album for my mom for Mothers Day. It contains family recipes/pictures, especially of my grandma. I am still adding pages to the book as the years go on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAM - MISS YOU! {Hugs} to you.

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet, Pam! Did you link to the H2H challenge? The challenge is a project involving a recipe! :) http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete