Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 149

It's a good thing that there will be no judging on this weeks Mojo Monday! This had to be the most challenging card I have ever made! I was just not gelling with the design on this weeks challenge. First of all, time was not on my side yesterday - so I wasn't able to spend much time on it and did a shortcut using Close to my Heart's Blue Ribbon paper pack and coordinating stickease. The only thing that is stamped is the Happy Birthday message on the label. I almost didn't post it, but I wanted you to see that sometimes we can still create a card (whether it's a fav. or not) in a short amount of time.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love your use of the Stickease! Great way to use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is adorable and I've learned that even though you may not be all that happy with your card, there are many different tastes out there. And there is always something that appeals to someone. Like me. And this card :D

    ReplyDelete