Thursday, December 16, 2010

5th day of Christmas cards

On the 5th day of Christmas my CTMH consultant sent to me...

Five shiny pearls!

(Close up of the pearls)

Because I was busy getting gifts ready for the last day of school, time was short and I literally spent less than 10 minutes putting this card together. It's not one of my proudest moments as far as design goes, but the end result wasn't too bad. I love how the color really stands out (the photography doesn't do the pearls justice). They really add a lot to the card. The Captured Moments stamp set has really proven to be a favorite of mine this Fall/Winter season, because of the versatility of the three different images depicting different seasons.

CTMH supplies used: Outdoor Denim and White Daisy cardstock, Outdoor Denim ink, Captured Moments stamp set, light grey pearls from the Licorice Opaques pack and sanding block.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice card. Even though it only took you 10 minutes, it certainly does not look like a quick, 'sloppy' card. The design is just perfect for use of that stamp image, and I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete