Wednesday, December 22, 2010

11th day of Christmas card

On the 11th day of Christmas my CTMH consultant sent to me...

Eleven Sparkling Lights!



CTMH supplies used: Jingle paper pack, Juniper and White Daisy cardstock, Black ink, Ms. Holiday Cheer stamp set, Cranberry brads, Cranberry organdy ribbon, Desert Sand and Baby Pink marker, and finally, Glitz glitter gel.


This is a closeup of the sparkling lights (sorry, not the best picture...it's the best that this beginner photographer can do). I paper-pieced the tree, tree skirt and the girls dress with paper from the Jingle paper pack. For the tree, the sparkling lights are already printed on the paper. I made them stand out with the Glitz glitter gel, but it's hard to tell in the pictures. Yes, there really are 11 lights on this tree. I couldn't have planned it out better if I had tried : )

No comments:

Post a Comment