Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Perfect Pair for July

Spend at least $75 before shipping and tax when you place an order on my website www.clearlycreativepam.ctmh.com and you will qualify for a paper packet and coordinating accessory for FREE! (A retail value of up to $17.90) Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month (see the list below), so you will want to place more than one qualifying order to get several of the Perfect Pairs. 
Here are the dates and freebies for each:
July 1 - 5  Mischief Paper Packet & Midnight Felt Shapes
July 6 - 10  Dreamin' Paper Packet and Harvest Charms
July 11 - 15  Fanfare Paper Packet and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment
July 16 - 20  Lucky Paper Packet and Lucky My Stickease
July 21 - 25  Mayberry Paper Packet and Mayberry My Stickease
July 26 - 29  Sophia Paper Packet and Sophia My Stickease
July 30 - 31  Believe Paper Packet and Holiday Pockets OR Wonderland Paper Packet and Wonderland My Stickease

No comments:

Post a Comment