Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mojo 249

Lately whenever I have been creating cards, I seem to always reach for Close To My Heart's Pemberley paper pack and coordinating stamp set, Card Word Puzzle. The colors seem to work so well with anything I am working on, plus with 57 words included in the stamp set, it makes an endless amount of possibilities for whichever phrase you desire. For this card, I simply put Happy Birthday. When I need to grab a quick birthday card for someone, I will be set. I love the versatility of this stamp set because it has a few flower images and a butterfly too. I stamped the flowers on coordinating cardstock and used the blending pen with Outdoor Denim ink to shadow the flower images and make them look dimensional. Finally I popped the bigger flower on foam tape to make it stand from the others. All of this was built on a base that was cut on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I also used the stitching ruler to go around the edges of the layers to make them stand out. I finished it off with pearls scattered around the card.

Here is the Mojo sketch:
*All products are Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment