Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 224

I love how the Mojo Monday sketches help get my MOJO back. I wanted to do a Valentines theme card and thought that the Close To My Heart Sweetheart paper packet was perfect for the layers of this card. The paper packet had previously been retired and unavailable, but luckily it is available for a short time (while supplies last) on my website www.pamstamps.myctmh.com. Scroll down once you're there (using the link) and you will see it's available for an amazing $3.00. While you're there, be sure to check out all the other fabulously priced Close To My Heart products.
Along with the Sweetheart paper packet, I used retired CTMH flowers and tulip ribbon. The tulip button is in the current catalog : ) The LOVE stamp is from the current special going on thru' the end of January called, Rock the Block. I also used something from the new catalog (coming Feb. 1st)...Baker's Twine! It makes my heart happy that Close To My Heart added that to their new catty!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the monochromatic look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love" your card! I like your stitching accents and your use of bakers twine and ribbon instead of paper.

    ReplyDelete