Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mojo Monday 222

Oh, Mojo Monday's...how I have missed you! It's been a couple of months since I have participated, and I truly have missed creating from the sketches created by Julee Tilman of Verve and her design team at mojomonday.blogspot.com. I really connected with this sketch and couldn't wait to start creating with Close To My Heart's Wonderland paper pack - perfect for this time of year, although we haven't had much of a winter so far. I used a MS punch edge called Drippy Goo to mimic snow (so fun).

Here is a close up of the stamping I did on the label. I love the clear overlay I used over the snowflake shape I cut using Close To My Heart's Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy.

Below is the sketch created by Julee. Her sketches make it so easy to put a card together!
All products Close To My Heart -
Wonderland Paper Level 2Packet, Winter Joy stamp set, Top Coats Icing Overlays, Chocolate & Twilight ink, Grey Licorice Opaques, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

Other: Martha Stewart Drippy Goo edge punch, Sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment