Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mojo 225

This sketch was a little more challenging, but once I started working on it, it started to come together. I used the new Stella paper that will be available this coming Wed. Feb. 1st when the 2012 Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book goes live. The colors are Tulip and Sunset. I layered the B&T paper on Sunset and Tulip cardstock, distressing the edges as I layered the papers. I did the same with the squares and rectangles. I sponged Tulip ink on the resist chipboard letters and stamped the heart using the heart cutout/stamped image from the CTMH Cricut bundle. I also used the new Bakers Twine (my fav.) that's going to be available in the upcoming catalog. I topped it off with a heart shaped pin (Maya Road).The stamped image forever is from a retired CTMH set, called Just Because. 

*all products used are Close To My Heart, with the exception of the pin.

Tomorrow is another new Mojo Monday...I can't wait to see what sketch is waiting - what a way to start the week! Why don't you head over to mojomonday.blogspot.com and play along too?


No comments:

Post a Comment