Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mojo 253

It's that time of year again...back to school, so I thought it was appropriate to make a card acknowledging those going back to school. I used new product from the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter catalog, specifically the Scholastic Workshop on the Go paper, stamps, and embellishments. I added the CTMH binder clip as well. 
At first I was a little challenged by this sketch, but once I started layering pieces, it came together rather quickly. I have to say that the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge made the layers fun, starting with the "Rolodex" shape. 


All products used can be ordered off my website www.clearlycreativepam.ctmh.com

Scholastic WOTG
Binder Clips
School Is Here Acrylix Stamp Set
Saddle Ink
Outdoor Denim Ink
Cranberry Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment