Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Masculine Card Workshop

Join me on one of the following evenings to make masculine cards for the special guys in your life. You can make them for Father's Day or Birthday...whichever suits your needs.

Monday, June 11th at 6:30 p.m. OR Wednesday, June 13th at 6:30.

I greatly apologize for the last-minute notice. It's been a busy time with grad. parties and year-end school activities, but I wanted to get this workshop in before Father's Day.

As usual, the cost is $5.00, which is refundable with a $25 order (before tax & S/H). There will prizes drawn for attendance and a separate drawing for those who place orders (at the workshop or the week of).

*Please bring adhesive of your choice.

If you are interested, please respond, no later than Friday, June 8th. I can be reached at clearlycreativepam@comcast.net - rsvp soon - classes are filling fast.

Also, if you'd like to bring a friend (new customer), both of your workshop fee's will be waived. Referrals grow my business and are greatly appreciated - just let me know if you plan on bringing someone so I have supplies/space available.

No comments:

Post a Comment