Saturday, July 23, 2011

Retiring Items available until 7/31/2011

It's always difficult to say goodbye to old friends, which in this case is retiring products from Close to my Heart...but I want to give you one last opportunity to order them before they are permanently gone. They will be available until Sunday, July 31, 2011. You may go directly to my website www.pamstamp.myctmh.com and shop online, or you may contact me through email at pamstamps@myctmh.com. I can also be reached at 815.254.3273.

*Bonus - if you're shopping online, don't forget to take a look at the "while supplies last" section. There are some incredible deals available there!

Also, if this document below is difficult to see because the print is small, you can download it and print it out to view it better.

Please note that none of the colors of cardstock are retiring, they are just being packaged differently and the price will be changing. If there is a color or colors that you use often, I would recommend you get them now, because they may no longer be available in a package of 24 as of August 1st.

CTMH Items Retiring 8/1/11

No comments:

Post a Comment