Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mojo Monday 198


It has been yet another busy week creating swaps for my downline to take to convention for me. I finally had some time this afternoon to sit down so I could get a card created for this weeks Mojo Monday. It's a contest week! Because I was short on time, I grabbed my CTMH Lucky Level 2 embellishment pack and started the design process from there. I loved the parenthesis bracket to take the place of the vertical strip on the design. I also was excited to see the chipboard stars in the pack as well. There were many other chipboard elements I could have used for the main frame of the design, but I didn't want it to be that fast, simple, and easy...I had to at least stamp something on there! I chose the CTMH stamp set Enjoy Life that goes with this paper packet, titled Lucky. I also added a CTMH's Kraft Color-ready Border to separate the two papers I used on the card, I loved how it matched the shape of the parenthesis. I edged each piece with Outdoor Denim ink to make it stand out. Hopefully next week I can "Sit Back & Enjoy The Ride!"

*All products Close to my Heart.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how you used the Dimensional elements! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete