Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coldwater Creek EVENT

Join me this Saturday, March 5th at the Coldwater Creek store in the Promenade Mall - 641 East Boughton Rd. Bolingbrook, Illinois. I have been asked to showcase some Close to my Heart items during a special store event. There will be a store-wide sale and all Coldwater Creek items are 30% off this Saturday only. I will also have cards for sale, so if you pick up a Coldwater Creek gift item for someone, there will be cards you can purchase to go along with your gift. It's not too early to start shopping for Easter and/or Mother's Day. If you haven't received your CTMH Spring/Summer catalog, stop by my table and pick one up. Store hours are 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. I will be there from opening until sometime in the afternoon. Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment