Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bliss Layout

I have been having fun creating with the Bliss paper pack and am just in love with these beautiful papers. I really don't have a purpose for this layout yet, but I'm sure I will come up with something. I thought it coordinated so well with the January Stamp of the Month, Find Your Style (no longer available, unless it makes it into the Autumn/Winter catalog). I am still trying to perfect my handmade roses, so hopefully practice will make perfect. I also was able to use CTMH's new scallop punch to make the border of the picture mat. Maybe I will have to repost when I find a picture to fit the layout. Hmmm, maybe it's time to start digging through some heritage photos.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam, I love this! I stick to cards, but I have seen a few lay outs with Bliss that make me want to scrap!

    ReplyDelete