Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 174

Here is a sneak peak at some of the new product available from the Feb. 1st release of the CTMH Spring/Summer catty. This Mojo Monday card was created from the paper pack appropriately called Wings. Aren't all the colors just stunning? The CTMH colors used are Vineyard Berry, Jupiter, Black, Sweet Leaf, and Colonial White. I used the January Stamp of the Month called "Find Your Style." I think I did find my style with this card. It came together so fast and simple using the sketch. I was so excited to use the coordinating Wings Level 2 pleated ribbon on the card as well. It really added the right look to the card and so easy to attach using the Jupiter brads. The butterflies were created using a Martha punch and I added small black pearls from the Licorice Pearls asst.

If you LOVE all these products as much as I do, you can get these products NOW. Check out my Jan. 2nd post titled January Inspirations to get a peak at all the products and the fantastic discounts available on these products only in January. You can also visit my website www.pamstamps.myctmh to order now.

No comments:

Post a Comment