Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 172

It's been a long time since I've participated in the Mojo Monday. Since school started again, it just seems like there hasn't been much time...life just got in the way. After promising myself that I would make a 99.9% effort to do this weeks sketch...I thought to myself, why was I letting life get in the way of creativity? Julee's sketches are so much fun and so easy! This literally took less than 15 minutes to put together by following the sketch. I don't feel that it looks like it took 15 minutes to put together either. I hope you try a sketch today as well. What's stopping you?

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. You did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'll have to give that sketch a try! Thanks for sharing Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like the way you used the papers. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete