Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mojo 401 May STOM - Ice Cream Dream

I turned the sketch sideways so I could use the adorable ice cream truck that is with this month's CTMH stamp of the month, Ice Cream Dream. I still had difficulty getting the truck to fit in the space, so I decided to stamp the ice cream "signage" on top of the truck going off the piece of cardstock and then stamped it again on another piece of cardstock, then colored it, cut it out and layered it so it would fit on top of the truck. Same with the tires. Looking at the image now, I wish I would have outlined the whole truck with a light gray alcohol marker before photographing it so it looked more dimensional. I will have to change that as an afterthought ; )

Here is the sketch for Mojo Monday 401 (love this site)



Here are all the images for this months SOTM, Ice Cream Dream. You can buy it here for $17.95 OR even better yet, you can purchase it for only $5.00 with a $50.00 qualifying order (before tax/shipping) from my website clearlycreativepam.ctmh.com

Don't forget about this month's Constant Campaign, Summer Crush and check out the retired items list while you are on my website. Remember, it's only while supplies last so be sure to get them while you can!

All products used are Close To My Heart:
-Hopscotch Paper Pack
-Teal Shimmer Trim
-Shin Han Alcohol Markers
-Black Ink
-Dimensional Foam Tape

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete