Sunday, December 7, 2014

Mojo Monday 374

It's been awhile since I've participated in a Mojo Monday sketch. Honestly, my creative mojo hasn't been there. Luckily, when Close To My Heart's new Seasonal Expressions 1 book came out...I couldn't wait to start creating using the gorgeous supplies inside. I'm loving the colors, papers, stamps, and embellishments! So easy to put your project together with items from this mini catalog! I also used Decembers Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie. It can be purchased for only $5 with a $50.00 order! (17.95 retail value). See full set here. This will be the only month you can get it, then it retires forever. Plus...with this month's campaign, Deal of the Decade, if you spend $50 before tax and S/H, you can get any $17.95 stamps set for only $10! 
View your copy of the Expressions mini catty on my website: http://clearlycreativepam.ctmh.com
Here is the card I created using the sketch on the mojo monday website www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.


All supplies CTMH:
Heartstrings Paper Packet, coordinating ink and cardstocks
Puffies
ShinHan Touch Twin alcohol markers
December Stamp of the month, Cutie Pie

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card. Love those teeny hearts! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete