Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mojo 302

I am just loving the Mojo sketch this week! I have recently received some new Close To My Heart products from the upcoming 2013 Autumn/Winter Idea Book and it definitely inspired me for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I definitely got my "mojo on" when I looked at the sketch and started to assemble the card. I used the new Laughing Lola paper pack, with coordinating cardstock and used one of the new Hostess Rewards* stamp sets, called The Party is On. I love the trendy chalkboard look to it. It paired really well with the black accents I used on the card. I stamped the Celebrate Today image in Twilight Pigment Ink and then outlined it in a white gel pen to make it really pop (my photography doesn't do it justice, trust me...it looks much better in person). I used black glitter paper to mat the saying and then used the coordinating shimmer trim as ribbon towards the bottom. I used the glitter paper on the Cricut, along with the Artiste cartridge to make the bow and topped it off with a purple gem. I would have loved if the purple & gold cheetah-print bauble from the Laughing Lola accessories would have fit in the middle, but unfortunately it was a little too large for this bow.
 
The inside needed some bling too...I used a zip strip from the Laughing Lola pack and some more black shimmer trim on the side.
 Here is the sketch:
*Close To My Heart Hostess Rewards sets are available exclusively to hostesses who hold an in-home, catalog, or online gathering. Contact me today for details about how to receive your exclusive set(s).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being my biggest fan Lori. I appreciate the comments!

    ReplyDelete