Thursday, November 1, 2012

Please excuse my absence

Hello to all my faithful followers. I apologize for being absent from posting artwork lately. I have a vendor fair coming up this weekend that I have been busy preparing for. Check back starting next week and I hope to have some new artwork to share with you. Thank you for sticking with me through my absence.

If anyone local is interested, here are the details of the Vendor Fair:


TROY EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
2nd ANNUAL HOLIDAY VENDOR FAIR
When:  Saturday, November 3, 2012, 10am-3pm
Where: Troy WBO Intermediate School
      5820 W Theodore St, Plainfield, IL
 50 Vendors and Crafters will be on hand to help you with your holiday shopping needs!
Also Available…..
Raffle Prizes, 50/50 Raffle, Cake Walk, and Concessions
(including Papa John’s Pizza and TCBY frozen yogurt!).
 Kids’ craft area hosted by Joliet Pottery Lounge!
All Teachers will receive a 10% discount with teacher ID!
Bring a friend and enjoy the fun!
$1 Donation requested at entry.
For more information call 815-744-1974 or 815-729-3155.

No comments:

Post a Comment