Sunday, September 30, 2012

"Meet me in St. Louis"

This past weekend, I traveled to St. Louis with some fellow consultants to attend Close To My Heart's Regional Celebration. CTMH always outdoes themselves with their conventions. We had business classes, create n' takes, product training, etc. So much to list. I will be posting more over the next few weeks, so be sure to check back.

I also want to mention that I am getting close to 5,000 views on my blog, so I will be having some special give-a-ways coming up soon to celebrate.
 This is the first time I had been in St. Louis. The Arch is beautiful
 (so was the weather as you can see). 
 These are my friends and fellow consultants who I traveled with. Barb is on the left, and Lori is on your right. I chuckle when I see this photo, because I was doing the splits to scoot down to get in the picture and was nervous I'd fall to the floor before the picture was snapped. Whew, close one!
 Silly girls! We just love doing our make n' takes!
Taking out the "big guns" to get those projects done!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the picture of me looking demented! haha! It was so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete