Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mojo 192


Close up of the rose/feather:

Finally...an opportunity to do another Mojo sketch! I was super excited to do this sketch because it was designed by the incredibly talented and fellow CTMH consultant Debbie Carriere. This one also gave me the chance to try my hand at creating a rose made out of twisted ribbon. It sure was super simple and fast! It also turned out cuter than I expected. YOU HAVE TO TRY ONE! I didn't follow the sketch exactly (didn't do the tag) because I felt it was busy enough and I added the feather (the latest rage) instead of the tag.

Supplies used: All Close to my Heart... Sweetheart paper pack, black cardstock, Hollyhock ink, and twill (retired), Opaque Pearls, Treasures stamp set.
Other: Ribbon, feather.













No comments:

Post a Comment