Sunday, October 17, 2010

October Card Workshop

I hope you can join me next Sunday, October 24th at 1 p.m. OR Monday, October 25th at 6:30 p.m. to make some "BOOTIFUL" Halloween cards/candy holder.

We will make 4 cards and one candy holder (candy included). The new colors (Pear, Sunset, and Gypsy) look gorgeous with the Halloween stamps!

The cost is $5.00 (free with a $25.00 order placed that day - before tax, S/H). I will draw a prize winner from any orders placed by 10/25 and the lucky winner will pick from the prize basket. I will also pick a winner from all attendees (each day) to win a CTMH goody.

All you need to bring is your own adhesive of your choice.

Please let me know by Thurs. 10/21 if you are attending. If you have not been to one of my workshops before and need directions, don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment