Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello again

I titled my post as it is because I feel as if I need to reintroduce myself! Lol. I haven't posted since June! I didn't realize that it was that long ago! Shame on me. It was a summer of visiting family and friends and reorganization of things in the home. I hope that you have had an enjoyable summer as well and are ready for a new season and new Close To My Heart products! 


You are looking at the cover of the 2015-2016 Close To My Heart Idea Book. It is filled with new colors, trendy stamp sets, beautiful paper packs, awesome embellishments, and a very versatile Cricut cartridge,  just to name a few. I will be posting artwork here in the next few weeks to show some of the great products. You can view the new idea book on my website www.clearlycreativepam.ctmh.com.

The Autumn Holiday expressions is also available starting Sept. 1st and available to view online as well.

If you would like a hard copy of the catalogs, contact me - small charges may apply, depending on shipping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment